Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THE MALASIAN INTERNATIONAL LANDSCAPE& GARDEN FESTIVAL 2008 19-27 JULY PERDANA LAKE GARDEN




It was upon my friend's visit to KL that I made it to the Landscape & Garden Festival. On the first day we went there it was hot and it's already the last two days. I had to parked my car a long way from the exhibition site. My friend was already complaining of the distance we have to walk to the ticketing booth to enter. Despite the heat there were many visitors of all ages and I am surprised at the number of foreign visitors. My friend really absorbed all she can on the designs and landscape layout. She asked many times to record specific flower bed arrangement so she can refer to the types of plants, flowers,hedges and creepers that can make a good combination of colors, heights and textures.

No comments: